#1 – Out-of-Jakarta Trips!
Of course, this comes first on my list! Gala-mode on! :D
- I get to see and photograph a lot of interesting places in the Indonesia archipelago
- The weekend trips deepen my understanding of the Indonesian culture (nux! ehehe!)
- I get to enhance/practice my Bahasa Indonesia skills! haha! :D
- Cash outflows exceeding limits hehehe!
- Lack of sleep ^)^
#2 – Weekend Apartment-Hopping [Videoke.Food.Friends]
We’ve had countless weekend gettos already—mostly to celebrate friends’ birthdays! Food trip and laugh trip galore! :D
- I get the chance to practice these vocal cords! :p
- It’s a chance to de-stress a little bit after some toxic weekdays!
- Ruined diet plans
- Lack of sleep (again hehe!) ^)^
#3 – Malling in Jakarta
Ohhh. If we’ve got no other choice, we splurge! Joke! We window-shop! :D Bawal kase tumambay sa bahay, nakakalungkot! :D Minsan pictorial sa mall… :D
- I get to enhance/practice my Bahasa Indonesia skills! haha! :D –especially when we try to haggle with the saleslady (sa mga tsangge! Hehehe!)
- I get to try local food :)
- Ruined diet plans *_*
- Cash outflows exceeding the budget!
#4 – Work in the Office Erase erase erase! There you go, top three lang! #4’s not a fave weekend activity… but sadly, I’ve been in the office for three straight weekends already! —today’s my 3rd! Hmp!