It has been a yearly tradition of my office batchmates/tropa to go on out-of-Manila trips after the toxic busy season, and for 2011, Coron’s first in our list. Right after busy season, we availed of the promos of different airline companies and booked our August-trip to Coron. After booking, we searched over the net for affordable packages for 3 days and 2 nights (3D2N) and below was our choice.
The Tour Package
For our group, which comprised 6 pax, we were offered a package of PhP3,500 per pax for the 3D2N trip. The package included the following:
• Free van transfer from Busuanga Airport to Hotel and vice versa
• A/C hotel/lodge accommodation at Kopidoki Guest House
• 2 Breakfast (buffet), 2 Lunch (buffet), and Snacks
• Tour guide services
• Boat rental for the Coron Island hopping
• PUV rental for the Coron town tour
• Entrance fees to all places stated in the itinerary
(You may click on the images or to the links below to take you to the respective article/post :D)
Day 1 – CORON: Hiking to Mt. Tapyas and Dipping into the Maquinit Hotspring
Day 2 – CORON: Island Hopping and Snorkeling Even if it’s Raining!
Day 3 – CORON: Last Day
Kopi Doki Guest Haus (A Short Review)
— You’ll have a not-so-good impression at the first glance of it; looks like an old house from outside
— But when you get to see their rooms, you’ll get a feeling of being “at home”, with its cozy touch
— The rooms are also spacious; the bathroom is somewhat modern with a nice shower room/closet(?)
— The caretaker/tour guide is accommodating
— Food is served on time
— Bad side: There’s a big tuko that scared one of my companions hehehehe!
Kopi Doki – Exterior
Kopi Doki – Interior
Kopi Doki – The Dining Area
FOR THE CORON TOUR PACKAGE:
Email ad: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +639175018364
FOR ACCOMMODATION AT KOPI DOKI
Ate Malou – 0927-2967226
Tour Guides and Driver:
• Sharon of Kopi Doki Guest Haus a.k.a. Ate Shawie
• Kuya Mark, the tricycle driver of “Raine or Shaine”
• Ate Cecile, island hopping and snorkeling guide
11 thoughts on “CORON 101: The Tour Package, Itinerary, Accommodation and Contact Persons”
Hi , where is Kopi Doki exactly located? Is the place near in Coron Town proper?
Kopi Doki is located just in front of Coron gen. hospital; which is along the “Coron Nationa Hi-way”. The place is about 5-7 mins away from the Coron Town proper via tricycle (the fare would be about P10/pax).
You may contact Ate Malou – 0927-2967226, for the Coron Tour Package, including accommodation. I think the rate per night per room at Kopi Doki is about P2,500.
Thank you Resident Slacker. I will definitely check on them.
Nice blog by the way. :)
No prob! :)
weee thanks for the compli! :D –imma struggling blogger
Hi.. I’m so grateful that i found your blog before going to coron next month.. were planning to stay at kopi doki guest house as well.. and im quite confused how does it looks and how’s the food that they serve..
– very spacious; with two beds (queen size);
– with TV (pero wala kaming mapanood sa TV hehe; we brought our WOW magic sing so we did videoke instead);
– airconditioned; but during our trip ( Aug1-3), Coron was experiencing power interruption so walang kuryente from 1am to 1pm…good thing is Kopi Doki has its generator :)
– quiet place; parang old house ang dating
– they serve buffet breakfast and lunch; oks naman yung food, masarap :)
– We had seafood during lunch
– Breakfast, the normal/usual breakfast na longganisa with scrambled egg; tapos meron din danggit with sunny sideup egg :)
Hi, how far from town yung Kopidoki guesthouse? We are planning to go to Coron and sa mga nacontact kong accomodations, so far Kopidoki has given the best package. Would you recommend the place? relaxing ba sya? Ano’ng nearby hotels/lodge (within walking distance)? Sensya na dami tanong, wala kasi akong makitang ibang reviews tungkol sa Kopidoki.
Hello po. Kopi-doki is about 5-7 mins away from the Coron Town proper via tricycle (the fare would be about P10/pax). Ayus naman yung Kopidoki nung pagpunta namin…unang impression nga lang eh medyo hindi maganda yung itsura sa labas–kase parang old house ung itsura. Pero ok naman yung rooms nya, malinis, malaki–parang 3 queen-size beds sa isang room, may aircon, tv, at ok naman ang CR. Tapos maayos naman yung pag-serve ng food.
Hindi ko na matandaan kung anu pang ibang hotels/lodge na malapit sa town proper eh.
Hi your blog is very informative..You said there’s a gecko (tuko) sa kwarto ba nila yun? Ilang rooms mayroon sila?
Hello. thanks sa comment. Sa labas naman ng kwarto yung tuko; baka naman sa ngayon, wala na un :). about the number of rooms, i think nasa around 5 or 6 rooms lang yun–na good for 4. you can text the number above para mag-inquire. :)